Our customer service philosophy is straight forward: make it easy to understand and apply our services to your business.
We recognize customers need to build trust with their service providers. So we designed our services so clients could engage with us in steps to see how we think, collaborate and perform.
Each step is distinct and valuable. Combined, they become a connected and efficient process.
Complete engaging exercises with your executive team that provide valuable insights to your unique growth strategy and guide your launch plan development.
Description: Principal Tim Manning will lead a 4-hour internal workshop with executives and key stakeholders to explore and examine key aspects of your current strategy and potential growth strategy. A pre-workshop questionnaire is completed by workshop participants. Following the workshop, a presentation is provided that captures important insights, brainstorming outcomes and strategy insights.
Timeline: Workshop scheduled and completed within 4 weeks of our agreement.
Develop a unique Marketing & Brand Strategy that is comprehensive, integrated and positions you for growth.
Description: Principal Tim Manning will develop a marketing & brand assessment, and strategy that encompasses:
- Market, segment and position analysis
- Competitive analysis
- Target customer (persona) analysis
- Company and product analysis
- Strength-Weakness-Opportunity-Threat (SWOT) Analysis
Includes interviews with 2-3 internal stakeholders and 2-3 customers (or equivalent), plus contributions from GrowthShift team members for Social, Digital, Content, Web, and Marketing Automation.
A final PowerPoint is presented for collaboration and discussion. Deliverables also include a complete Messaging Architecture that discusses key aspects of your brand, message and story.
Timeline: Work scheduled and completed within 8 weeks of our agreement.
Implement your Marketing & Brand Strategy using a tightly integrated marketing plan with a skilled team of experienced experts.
Description: Principal Tim Manning will develop a budget, detailed services description and timeline unique to your strategy.
Once approved, Tim and his team will implement a fully-integrated marketing platform necessary to accomplish your Growth Marketing & Brand Strategy developed in Step 2, consisting of:
- Social Marketing
- Digital Advertising (Google and Social)
- Organic Search
- Content Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Website Design (New or Modified).
Timeline: Schedule and begin work within 4 weeks of agreement. Campaign launch in approximately 4 months.
Evaluate your marketing progress and alignment with your Marketing & Brand Strategy and make corrections based on expert analysis.
Description: Principal Tim Manning, together with his team of marketing specialists, will complete an analysis across key marketing program areas and provide a quarterly marketing and brand scorecard. A finalized report will be presented with recommendations that align with marketing and messaging developed in Step 2 Growth Marketing & Brand Strategy.
Collaborate with and train internal teams on corrections needed to ensure growth strategy is on track.
Why Integrated Marketing
Integrated marketing is the process of simultaneously delivering the marketing programs in a connected, consistent way. Each program is powerful by itself, but when integrated for messaging and strategy there is a multiplier effect for your brand that creates familiarity and trust and drives results! As launch specialists, it is not only one of our strengths but a passion of ours, and an argument for the whole being greater than the sum of the parts.
Engage your customers where they consume information socially.
Reinforce your value proposition uniquely and drive results.
Reach potential customers by showing up for search inquiries they care about.
Automate customer communication, build trust and influence behavior.
Use marketing’s secret weapon to boost your online reach and customer engagement.
Connect with your customers by using engaging design, visuals and messaging.
We are a good fit for:
- Early to growth-phase B2B technology companies with an innovative solution and opportunity for disruption
- Innovators interested in growing a big company, not just a lifestyle business
- Pre-revenue to $10 Million in revenue
- Understaffed in marketing or no marketing department
- Technology or software that is scalable, repeatable and can serve a national or global market
- Seed round or Series A Capital raise in place
We are generally not a good fit for:
- Companies without a productized solution, early customers or services delivery team
- Companies that are fully or almost fully staffed in their marketing department
- Companies that are looking only for individual marketing channels (e.g. social, digital)
- Innovators that are interested in keeping their current market positioning & brand.